Tuesday, January 5, 2010

There's a mouse in the house

Finally!

After hearing for the last 9 years that there may be cute little creatures co-existing with us, I finally witnessed for myself evidence of that claim.

I've seen mouse traps.

I've heard others' tall tales.

I've even read personal testimonials on Facebook and Twitter shared by the weekend crew.

After the news, back toward the Sports Department, the cutest little brown mouse was scurrying back and forth.

He ske-daddled behind the cabinets near Metromix and lay silent for a few minutes.

Then he peeked out from behind the steel monster....

The loud sports dudes made their way back to their cubicles scaring the little guy who quickly ducked back behind the cabinets and apparently made a vow to lay low until a wave of silence hit the newsroom.

That was my cue to hit the road and step lightly....

No comments: