Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STO working round the clock

Normally, having a short work week would do the body and brain good!

No sir, my friends.

Dragging.

I'm dragging like you would not believe.

And that's NOT good on an election night.

But I can not even imagine how our STO friends need a little pick-me-up.

The Cleveland Indians' Labor Day Game was rained out and will be played today as a genuine twi-night double header as in days of yore!!

I loved those games.

You'd buy tickets for one game and got to see two!

If I was not working today, I'd be at the Ballpark for sure.


I don't even know what the crew call time was for our STO friends.

They must get ready for the Indians double header including the pre-game show....then game #1....then a quick postgame show or pre-game for the next, whatever you want to call it! And do it all over again!


When we arrived into work, they were already in....no parking spots available, not a one!

Fortunately, their producer/director bought pizzas for the crew to keep their energy level up to endure the long day.


But wait, there's more.


Wednesday's game is at NOON.


So no matter how early or late they end their coverage, the gang must come back again bright and early Wednesday morning to do it all again.


We're with you STO!! You are doing a great job!

No comments: