Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just like old times


It's been good having Mark Nolan back on this shift....just like old times!

In the news business, schedules are always in flux to cover all shifts during vacations and illness.

Our old (not so old really) friend Mark Nolan has been filling in as the 6pm, 7pm, and 11pm anchor with Romona while Tim White has a few days off.

Otherwise, I just see him on tv while he co-anchors Channel 3 News Today with Abby Hamm and the gang!

What a wonderful guy! Always there to lend a hand whenever and wherever needed.

He has made a great transition from his forever post of meteorologist to anchorman --and he does both jobs magnificently!

I can always count on Nolan to make me laugh with his quick wit and charm! He is just as funny, smart, and personable off the air as he is on the air! Talk about smart--he seems to know a little something about everything and anything! I always come armed with my 'automobile' questions! And get ready to talk a little Tribe! The topics of conversation endless!


I told him he is the big brother I never had (though I am a bit older!!!) so I guess that would be just 'brother I never had.'

Welcome back for the cameo, Mark, even if it is for a few days!!!! Come back soon, my man! We'll keep your seat warm for your next visit!

1 comment:

taawd said...

my first thought, ahhh, look at Nolan!