Saturday, September 27, 2008

FNF famine to feast

Literally from famine to feast!

I have to share this. I was off last Friday. When I came back I had numerous people come up to me welcoming me back. I thought that was nice. Little did I know they had ulterior motives. It was not me or my expertise or my hard work and dedication they missed.

It was the fact that I know who to call and where to get our Friday Night Fever Pizza!

From what I am gathering, me being off on a Friday Night Fever night threw everyone for a loop and they could not rebound!

I never even thought it would be an issue. How hard is it to pick up a phone and call for a few pizzas, some chips and pop!?!??!

Thank God for editor Pat Woodside. He took the reins. He made his world famous Conqueso and homemade cookies! That's the extent of last week's FNF Feast.


Fast forward to this week. Young sports reporter and weekend anchor Dave Chudowsky really came through this week, to help make up for last week. His friend was gonna send over some stuff for Dave and wound up sending enough for everyone! The chicken tenders and brownies were DELICIOUS! I'm sorry. I don't know your name but a thousand thank yous to the owner of the Chick-fil-A in Rocky River. You are the greatest! Your kindness and generosity and delicious fares were a HUGE HIT! Unfortunately, we could get used to this!!?!??!

No comments: