Friday, September 19, 2008

Don't park there

We've spoken before about how parking is at a premium in our parking garage! We have employees and company vehicles and STO and interns...it's a mad dash!

I'm not quite sure if there was ever a written memo on this but I have made it one of MY rules to live by: don't park in the bosses spot!

I've never done it and I never plan on doing it!

There is one spot along the east wall where I notice the bossman parks on a regular basis. There are a few other spots, but they are more 'set aside' for him.

I drove into the parking garage yesterday and saw 'the' spot along the east wall. Let me tell you. If that was THE ONLY spot in the parking garage, there is no way I would have taken that spot!

I chuckle each time I drive by and hope to God that there is just one more spot somewhere which has my name on it!

1 comment:

taawd said...

hey!

sorry about the other night, i HATE being sick.

thanks for the birthday wishes, we'll have to plan a friday night.

hey, i want to make a header for your blog, you want me to?