Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shopping Spree at the wkyc store


Whenever I have to get something for someone and don't quite know what to get, I head to the wkyc store!


I don't mind forking over the cash because the prices are so reasonable and I am proud to wear 'my heart on my sleeve' so to speak!


So this visit, I have a few birthdays coming up, out-of-town visitors and then a few couples who have been so welcoming and accommodating to me and my Mom, I just went nuts!


After perusing the store, I found the grey peacock shirt, the black long sleeve shirt, a wkyc crew jacket, umbrellas, mugs, caps, and believe it or not something I hope I won't have to use for MONTHS--an ice scraper!


Beats fighting the crowds in the mall, vying for parking spaces, and wasting precious gas money!


Mission accomplished at the wkyc store!

No comments: