Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Luck, Kelsey!


(l. to r. Danielle, Kelsey, Julie)


I say goodbye to yet another intern extraordinaire!





Sarah left a few weeks ago.





Today is Kelsey's last day at wkyc.





She's on her way to another exciting adventure as an intern with Scrubs and Cougar Town (I think that's the name of the new show).





Kelsey came to Channel 3 willing to work, do anything, and learn everything and anything she could hoping to find her niche.





She fit in right away.





Did not mind doing anything and everything asked of her.





I hope she enjoyed herself (she said she did) as she got an idea of what it's like to work in television news.





I really think she got closer to knowing what she does and does not want to do, and let's face it, that is one of the main reasons for internships!





There are interns you know you won't ever speak with again. Kelsey is not one of them. I know we will keep in touch if it's via Facebook, email, post cards or even a periodic phone call.





I wish Kelsey the best of luck on her extraordinary adventure.





To be continued. . .

No comments: