Monday, June 30, 2008

Back in the saddle again

For some reason, it's not a huge ordeal getting back in the saddle and up-to-date after a week of vacation.

I was able to log on from home and clean out some of my email. That helped.

When I pulled into the parking garage, I could tell that there were a whole slew of folks on vacation due to all the empty spots. And sure enough, our anchor team tonight consists of Eric Mansfield, Monica Robins, AJ Colby, and Dave Chudowsky! I love it when these guys anchor. They do a great job!

It was fun getting back into the hot seat, back into the swing of things, dealing with my fellow employees and our customers.

And to top it off, we had a HUGE HO-HO cake for everyone celebrating birthdays over the last 3 months. However, I used my will power and pushed the HO-HO cake away! But still, a nice treat to come back to!

This has not been a bad news day. Not for wanting for news. We have plenty!

Well, back to my messages, email, wading through mail, finishing my catching up, and seeing if there is anything cool to update all of you on over the coming days!

1 comment:

taawd said...

wasn't someone supposed to tell me which day during her vacation was a good one to have a quick drink or do lunch?