Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Contacts, contacts, contacts

I am not referring to those little circular semi-permeable objects many people wear in their eyes.

It sure is amazing how some people just click. And it's interesting how you become close to your work contacts because of the hours you pound the pavement with them. How you develop stories with them. How you trust them to give you correct information, hopefully first, and they trust that you will air (on-line, on air or mobile) the facts just as they were presented.

I had a blast last week being able to meet with some of my contacts due to my manipulated work schedule.

And what's even better, many of the contacts have become dear, dear friends.

Thank you Monina, Susan, and Kathy.

It has been my pleasure knowing all of you wonderful ladies for years and years --some of you over 25 years. And it is STILL my pleasure doing business with you and calling you 'friend.'

No comments: