Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Monina Wagner back in the hoooouuse!

Monina Wagner = Fabulous person.


Not only one of the nicest, kindest, funniest people I've ever known, but one of THE best Planning Editors and Assignment Editors I've ever worked with in my long career!


I consider her to be a dear, dear friend for life.


She has since moved on to work in the Media Dept at the Cleveland Clinic. I'm sure she has a fancy title, and honestly, not sure what her fancy title is right now.


Monina is actually working at the Clinic in this particular department with at least 3 people I've worked with --Jodie, Dave, and Bill. They are ALL just super human beings.


She brought a doctor to the station Monday to be a guest on our 7pm newscast during our Focus segment and brightened our day!


Yea, so good to see Monina again! :)


ps--will NEVER forget U2 and Bono with you lovey!

1 comment:

Monina said...

OMG Dani, I just found this post! And yes, I will always remember our night with Bono!

You speak too kind of words. Thank you for being such a good friend!