Thursday, July 8, 2010

Big TALL Ships, basketball players, & decisions


We have a lot of 'big-ness' revolving around Cleveland over the next 24 hours.


Last night the Tall Ships entered the Port of Cleveland with wkyc's own Betsy Kling, Barry Wolf, and Steve Pullen on board.


Take a gander over to wkyc.com to view the stories and excitement revolving around the Tall Ships. Betsy and her crews sailed in after being on board from Pennsylvania. What an experience! She shared her experience during a 7pm Tall Ships special where she went in depth on each ship, their voyage, what it's like living on them, and so much more!



Then, we have big, tall basketball players who can begin talking about their free-agency choices ......rumors all over the internet at this hour say our very own LeBron James is making his way to Miami.


Not sure what to believe.


However, I am on my way to Tampa, FLA and have put out the calls to my pals to call me and text me when he makes his announcement during an hour long broadcast on ESPN -- 'The Decision.'


I've tivo'd the show. My best friend Craig has tivo'd the show and we will watch it after we get home from the Indians-Tampa Ray baseball game.


Out of my hands. Out of all of our hands.


But, you can be sure--this will be a HUGE day in Cleveland with LeBron's BIG Decision, Tall Ships, and dealing with follow-up with LeBron, whatever his decision may be!


I'm out! Heading to Tampa and may cross paths with LBJ during my travels, who knows!


No comments: