Monday, March 8, 2010

Is this an episode of 'Chuck?'

For a fleeting moment I felt like I was a supporting actress in an episode of 'Chuck' with spies and undercover agents and all that 'stuff!'

I fielded the call from U.S. Marshal Pete Elliot saying he is on his way over with his guys to do our weekly Fugitive of the Week segment.

I'm in good shape. I actually have a crew, Mike Greene, who can set up in the FOW room and be ready by the time Pete and his fellow interview subjects arrive.

When they entered, I said hello to Pete but introduced myself to the other two gentlemen accompanying him unfamiliar to me. No matter how nice all of these fellows are, they are law enforcement and very daunting!

Next thing I learn, I have just shaken hands with the Director for the U.S. Bureau of Interpol. You have got to be kidding me. I've done enough reading and seen my share of movies to know what Interpol is and that Interpol stands for the International Criminal Police Organization.

And I've shaken hands with their director. This is very exciting!

Timothy Williams has come to Cleveland looking for this week's Fugitive of the Week, who may be lurking in our city. Yet, another interesting twist to our story. It does not get much better than this!

The only thing better would be if our top notch U.S. Marshals bust the dude and put this case to bed! Knowing Pete and his gang, that's not out of the realm of possibility!

No comments: