Monday, March 1, 2010

Guess who's back in late night?

The 2010 Vancouver Olympics, sadly, are over.

I am in MAJOR Olympic withdrawal. I watched around the clock and could not get enough of the Curling, Skating, Hockey...oh who am I kidding --EVERYTHING!

I am determined to keep the Olympic flame burning in my heart.

Now on to the next order of business.

NBC Programming is getting back to some normalcy.

Our friend Jay Leno returns to late night following our local late news as the leader of The Tonight Show.

It will be interesting to see what they keep, what they change, new set or same ole, have they developed any new skits, or just how this gels. One thing is for sure, he can not go wrong this week with an all-star line-up of Olympic athletes as guests all week long including Lindsey Vonn, Shaun White, Apolo Ohno.

Tune in to wkyc at 11pm and then stay with Jay as he returns to late night!

No comments: