Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!


We still get everything done!

The shows must go on.

But it's definitely a different feeling, mood, working with a total skeleton crew.

I drove into the parking garage which was only 20 percent full.

Co-workers have been exchanging holiday cards and gifts all week and will continue doing so until everyone gets back from vacations.

And as always, the newsroom food table is at full capacity. We are never lacking for tasty treats and have all been on a sugar high for the last week and a half!


I said it before and I'll say it again, I really do wish we could bottle the 'feeling,' the 'mojo' which emanates throughout. It's a wonderful feeling!


I wish you all the best holiday season, a very merry Christmas and hopes that you all are surrounded by the love of family and friends in the coming days and the new year!

No comments: