Friday, March 27, 2009

Hidden Gems stay 'hidden' this week

I'm sorry folks. I just don't have it in me.

After having my car, which was parked in the 'supposedly' secure underground parking garage, struck by a man who professed to Cleveland Police that he was high on PCP, I just don't have it in me.

After 2 appraisers from the same insurance company gave me conflicting reports on whether my 'baby' could be salvaged, but are leaning toward 'totalled,' I just don't have it in me.

After not really getting any substantial answers as to WHICH insurance company will take the lead in this investigation, I just don't have it in me.

After numerous people said, 'you won't have to pay a thing,' not realizing that I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY FOR A NEW OR USED CAR, especially after impending paycuts and furloughs, I just don't have it in me.

As the rich folks don't have a clue as to what I am going through because they are rich, and feel it's no big deal to pay cash for a new vehicle all at once or to have to start having a car payment again, I just don't have it in me.

After the suspect's costly mistake which changed my whole life, I just don't have it in me.

After my poor mother just had to get 15 or so stitches tonight in her leg after a serious accident, I just don't have it in me.

As people continue 'apologizing' for something they clearly did not do, but it's really getting old, I just don't have it in me.

As I know as clear as day I am going to get screwed somehow in this debacle because thusfar, no one has really gone to bat for me, I just don't have it in me.

As I sit here quickly jotting down my truthful, heartfelt thoughts on the verge of throwing up because of my awful headache and nauseous throat, I just don't have it in me.

Needless to say my friends and faithful followers, Hidden Gems will stay 'hidden' this week because I just don't have it in me.

No comments: