Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heading for the hills for R & R



The last 14 months have been quite challenging.


Who am I kidding, it goes way beyond 14 months and 'quite challenging,' and unfortunately continues...


I've tried to contribute entertaining, informative, and unique blog entries and hope I haven't let anyone down.



I can't deny the tragedies which have hit in recent months....but being my Mother's daughter with her strength and so much more, continue moving forward filled with faith, hope, and love and the resolve to continue making Mom proud of the people she raised.



'Swing By and Spray' will be on hiatus for a few days as I head for the hills to get a few days of R & R.



I thank you for reading SBAS. I'll be back very soon!



Have a tremendous weekend! Go Cavs! Go Tribe! Keep the Faith!



"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur."

--Vince Lombardi


No comments: