Friday, May 1, 2009

In the words of Billy Joel: 'Movin' out'


It's that time of year when our group of interns begin burning the midnight oil to get the class projects wrapped up, their 'resume' tapes complete, and just try to take in any wise words of wisdom from anyone who will offer them!


We had a great batch this quarter. I know I've said this before and I hope I become a broken record. We've had some amazing interns over the last few years!


This session we had Aaron from Kent State....Diana and Jeff from John Carroll.


Unfortunately, I believe I missed Aaron's final day. I'm confident he'll give us updates and in today's social media savvy times, we've 'friended' all of our interns over the last few years.


Diana and Jeff are wrapping up their tapes and projects and soaking up all the advice being tossed their way!


It's truly a pleasure to be able to help someone entering the business you've been in for so long. You either enhance their excitement for their new endeavor or help them realize they need to go a different route!


Not only does it, hopefully, give them a solid start but it sharpens your craft. You revisit techniques, procedures, and stay on the top of your game.


I wish all of our current interns well as they impart on many different adventures. And gear up for the next round who will be arriving any day now.....

No comments: