Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big story after big story!

It has been one big story after the next.

The 16 days of the XXIX Olympiad kept everyone glued to their television screen! I could not get enough.

I had to stay up and watch the Men's basketball game for the gold LIVE.....which did not end until about 5am Sunday morning!

There is just something about the big story and being a part of it, even if it is thousands of miles away!

And barely a chance to take a breath, we are in the midst of the Democratic National Convention.

I've told you all before, I am not the biggest fan of politics but have to say, I am really looking forward to how this week unfolds.

Stay with Channel 3 News and wkyc.com as well as NBC and MSNBC for the latest developments of this huge week of news!

Glad to have Jim Donovan back, who had been off on a break for a while. What a talent. What a treat! Welcome back Jim!!!!

No comments: