Friday, December 31, 2010

Raise your glasses to a phenomenal 2011


Happy New Year to you and yours and may all your dreams resemble heaven in 2011!

What a year! One year ago if you would have forecast 1/2 the things that were to happen in 2010, I'm pretty sure I would have scoffed.

Don't worry. I won't rehash the year that was....but it was simply amazing. Just to name a few: The Chilean Miners miraculous rescue...Tiger Woods/Brett Favre/Ben Roethlisberger....LeBron relocating to South Beach....Social Media mania....Snow Days.....December blizzard....the famous flight attendant who used the emergency slide...chilling Olympics....Jimmy DiMora in handcuffs....BP Oil Spill.....Haiti earthquake....TSA screening procedure....Iraq operations coming to an end.... the year of Betty White....saying goodbye to Cleveland Indians' legend Bob Feller.....and the passing of Dr. Robert White, brain surgeon genius......I really could go on!

It makes me wonder what kind of amazement will come to fruition in 2011? I can't even imagine yet I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

Well, we have come to the close of 2010.

It would not be complete without a visit from our top Public Relations Guru, Mike Rogers, sharing one of his famous cheesecakes from Executive Caterers at Landerhaven. And yes, this New Year's Eve they are celebrating and treating Cleveland to yet another fantastic New Year's Eve bash!


I raise my glass to you all! May you and yours be blessed with good health, much happiness, dreams beyond your grasp coming true, and in the constant company of those you love most.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

No comments: