Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catch you on the flipside!


Hate to post and run, but that's what I am doing!


All the days I was anticipating sitting down at Progessive Field during October baseball with that exciting feel of a Playoff Game, or better yet, the World Series never came to fruition.


But, that said, I still have the vacation time to take, and heck, it could not have come at a better time.


Mom's having a milestone birthday.....my best friend will be in town.....and Mom has been a bit under the weather so she'll have her drill sargeant barking orders at her all week!


Oh don't worry, the time will be put to very good use!


And before I know it, I'll be sharing my daily antics on the news assignment desk with my Swing By and Spray Audience again!


Have a great week everyone!


No comments: